Blood & Marrow Transplant - Patient Stories
At the University of Maryland Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center, we strive to provide the best experience to our blood and marrow transplant patients. Read these stories to learn about our patients' experiences.
- Decision to Participate in a Cancer Clinical Trial a "No-Brainer" for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Survivor
- Clinical Trial Provides Promising New Treatment for Waldenström's Patient
- CML Patient Finds Transplant Team Comforting
- Multiple Myeloma Patient Pays It Forward
- Clinical Trials Can Offer New Hope to Cancer Patients