UM CRMG – Primary Care at La Plata
UM CRMG – Primary Care delivers continuing and comprehensive health care for you and your family. We take pride in developing a strong relationship with you, and focusing on prevention-based health care. Our providers offer a wide range of services, including:
- Preventive care and checkups for ages 17 and up
- Ongoing management of chronic health issues, such as heart disease, diabetes, COPD and asthma
- Disease prevention
- Health counseling
- Patient education
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Providing referrals to specialists when needed
Good health starts with a great primary care provider. Learn more about our primary care services.
Diet and Nutrition Services
Our registered dietitian is available to provide advice and counseling about diet, food and nutrition. She can work with you to create a healthy eating plan that can help with managing chronic diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, digestive issues and more.
- Monday, Thursday and Friday: 8 am–4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 7 am–4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am–7 pm