UM CRMG – Primary Care at Bryans Road
UM Charles Regional Medical Group – Primary Care at Bryans Road brings accessible, prevention-based health care to western Charles County. Our providers work to provide comprehensive health services as well as continuing care for managing chronic conditions. Our wide range of services, including:
- Preventive care and checkups for ages 17 and up
- Ongoing management of chronic health issues, such as heart disease, diabetes, COPD and asthma
- Disease prevention
- Health counseling
- Patient education
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Providing referrals to specialists when needed
Good health starts with a great primary care provider. Learn more about our primary care services.
Diet and Nutrition Services
Our registered dietitian can work with you to develop a healthy eating plan to help with managing diabetes, high blood pressure, digestive issues and other chronic conditions.
Providers at this Location
Advanced Practice Provider
- Darleen Reinking, RDN, LDN
- Monday-Friday: 8 am-4:30 pm