Regional and Online Support Groups
Support for Young Adults
Ulman Foundation Meet Ups and Partner Support Groups
Young adults (ages 15 through 39) who are currently in treatment for cancer, post-treatment, or living with long-term disease.
- Baltimore and Annapolis: The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults
- Columbia: Young Adult Cancer
- Washington DC: Adult Cancer Community
Other Support Groups By County
Anne Arundel County
- Support Groups for Caregivers, Survivors, Men, and Multiple Myeloma patients
- Advanced Diagnosis Cancer Support Group (*Pre-registration required)
- Frederick Community College - Breast Cancer Support
- Monocacy Valley Church - Please email email@example.com
Prince George's County
- Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
The Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network provides direct support for bladder cancer patients and their loved ones through the BCAN connection.
A national nonprofit organization that provides free online and telephone support groups led by professional oncology social workers for anyone affected by cancer.
- National Cervical Cancer Coalition
Cervical cancer and HPV support group and discussion community
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
Free audio survival tool box
- Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance Support Community
Connects patients, families, friends and caregivers for support and inspiration. Sponsored by the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance in partnership with Inspire.
Specialized support for Jewish women living with ovarian cancer. Phone and online counseling with peer network of survivors and genetic counselors. Free caregiver information packets and resource booklets available.
Sign up for teleconferences and seminars online or by phone at 1-866-474-2774