To schedule a new patient appointment at the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center (UMGCCC), please call 410-328-7904 or 1-800-888-8823.
Outpatient Care Locations The Roslyn and Leonard Stoler Pavilion
Outpatient care for most cancer patients at the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center is provided in the state-of-the-art Roslyn and Leonard Stoler Pavilion located just inside the main hospital lobby. Stoler Pavilion hours of operation are 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- New Patient Appointments: 410-328-7904
- Patient Assistance Line: 410-328-7609
If you have a question about your medications, need to change an appointment or have other non-emergency concerns and would like to speak with a nurse or other staff member, please call the Patient Assistance Line at 410-328-7609.
All messages are returned within 24 business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- The Breast Center: 410-328-7855
Inpatient Care Locations
- UMGCCC Inpatient Rooms: 8th and 9th Floors, West Wing, North Hospital
- Hematology/Medical Oncology: Inpatient N8W: 410-328-5420
- Hematology/Medical Oncology: Inpatient N9W: 410-328-4142
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant Unit: 9th Floor, Gudelsky Building
- Blood & Marrow Transplant: Inpatient C9W: 410-328-3866
Important Phone Numbers
- Administrative Office: 410-328-7516
- Billing Inquiries: 410-821-4140
- Case Management: 410-328-6700
- Dental Office: 410-328-5940
- Medical Records: 410-328-5706
- Nutrition Services: Registered dietitians are available upon request in both inpatient and outpatient setting. Ask your provider to put in for a nutrition consult for your next visit.
- Parking/Concierge-Valet Services: 410-328-5473
- Patient Advocate: 410-328-8777
- Pediatric Hematology Oncology: 410-328-2808
- Pharmacy (Outpatient): 410-328-5233
- Radiation Oncology: 410-328-6080
- Social Work: 410-328-6700
- Spiritual Care: 410-328-6014
- Surgical Oncology: 410-328-7320