Community partners are an essential part of the University of Maryland Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center's community outreach strategy. Learn more about our partners.
Community Ministry of Prince George’s County
The mission of Community Ministry of Prince George’s County helps meet the human service needs of Prince George’s County residents, to help reduce health disparities, and to help close the educational achievement gap of members of underserved communities. Our Community Outreach and Engagement team works in partnership with Jimmie Slade, Executive Director, to connect with faith-based organizations with a goal of reducing health disparities. This organization has spent the past 46 years making a difference to residents in Prince George’s County.
Learn more about Community Ministry of Prince George's County.
Leggette ETI, Inc
Established in 2014 by Founder Ralph Williams, Leggette ETI integrates research-based strategies to help organizations create a culture that achieves organizational inclusion, equity and diversity. This is accomplished by identifying and analyzing data metrics to improve recruitment, retention, team communication and productivity.
Learn more about Leggette ETI.
Community Advisory Board
The UMGCCC values the participation of community stakeholders and contributions of their expert knowledge and experience working with the Greater Baltimore area community to improve the community outreach and engagement through the community advisory board.
This dynamic group of community leaders, cancer survivors, organization members and researchers will enhance the development, dissemination and advancement of our efforts to improve our community's health and well being.
Community Advisory Board Members
- Ericka Alston-Buck, By Grace Counseling Services
- Reverend Stephanie Atkins, Elevation Chapel AME Church
- Al Diggs, Prostate Cancer Advocate
- Kamala Foster, MD, Internal Medicine Doctor
- Raneitra Grover, MPH, Doctoral Student
- Brian Morris, E. Smith Properties
- Reverend Lottie Sneed, Douglas Memorial Community Church
- Sean Stinnett, MD Department of General Services
- Dr. J. Ruth Travis, The Pink House
- Veronica Duran, Baltimore City Cancer Program
- Lucia Bautista, Mis Raices (My Roots) and Angeles de Baltimore (Angels of Baltimore)
- Adebessi (Ade) Charles Wong, Project HEAL 2.0 Community Health Advisor