The Infusion Center, located in the Kaufman Cancer Center provides a comfortable, safe and convenient environment for intravenous infusions of medications, hydrations and transfusion of blood products in an outpatient setting. We offer the highest level of clinical care without the stress or expense of inpatient hospitalization, minimizing the disruption of work and family life.
Kaufman Cancer Center
500 Upper Chesapeake Drive
Bel Air, MD 21014
Individuals who can benefit from the UM UCH Infusion Center include but are not limited to:
- Individuals undergoing chemotherapy treatment
- Individuals taking medications for pain management
- Individuals with blood disorders
- Individuals requiring intravenous antibiotics
- Individuals who require intravenous treatments, but do not require admission to the hospital.