UM Shore Medical Pavilion at Cambridge
Opening Fall 2021!
UM Shore Medical Pavilion at Cambridge (located on the second floor) will include:
- Separate entrance; centralized registration for outpatient services
- Outpatient Surgery Center comprising one operating room and one procedure room
- Cardiovascular Center with offices for cardiologists, EKG, Holter and event monitors, ultrasound and stress testing
- State-of-the-art Diagnostic Imaging Center that will provide various diagnostic modalities to meet patients' needs, including 3D mammography, general radiology, ultrasound, CT and Mobile Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Outpatient Laboratory specimen collection area with private draw station
- Outpatient rehabilitation to include Speech, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy for pediatrics and adults; specialty services to include a Balance Center, Lymphedema specialist and Lee Silverman Voice Therapy Loud program for Parkinson's patients
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Group Pediatrics
- Physician multispecialty suite with telemedicine capabilities to initially include surgery, pulmonology, neurology, diabetes/endocrinology, gastroenterology and women's health. As practices evolve, other specialties will be added.
- Community Education Room
- Home sleep-testing services