Conferences - Family Medicine Residency
The Department of Family Medicine provides a number of conferences for residents.
Attendance at conferences is required depending on the clinical rotation. Further information is given at orientation.
To learn more about the Family Medicine Residency Program, please email our program coordinator, Valerie Liner.
- University Family Medicine Clinical Conference - Morning Report
- Core Conference - each Wednesday morning (3 hours)
- Chief of Service Conference
- Grand Rounds
- OB Inpatient Teaching Rounds
- Practice Management - during Core longitudinal
- Morbidity and Mortality Conference
- Journal Club
- Balint groups