Linen Lab Coat
The Linen Services Department manages the distribution and collection of all hospital linens, lab coats and laundered scrubs. All inpatient units are stocked at a minimum of once a day and outpatient clinics are stocked when in operation.
Request a New Lab Coat
To request a NEW lab coat, please fill out this UMMC Lab Coat Request Form. We can ONLY accept online orders.
Password: UMMC (all caps)
Please note the following:
- Chrome & Firefox extensions work best to access the vendor ordering site.
- All required fields must be completed.
- There is a limit to the number of characters per line.
- The requester is responsible to ensure proper spelling.
- There is a 3 coat limit over a rolling 12 month period.
- Please allow 3 weeks for coats to be delivered.
Request for a Lab Coat to be CLEANED
- Place lab coat in the hamper, just inside the department, to the right.
- Lab coats will be picked up and delivered on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Lab coats will be available for pick up 7-14 days after they have been dropped off.
- This service is available to all UMMC employees.
- The hospital is not responsible for personally purchased lab coats that are sent out for cleaning.
- If the lab coat has not been picked up within 30 days, IT WILL BE DISCARDED!
SGA-37 South Hospital
Ground Floor, A-Wing
Room 37 (Next to Rotunda elevators)
Hours of Operation: 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Lab Coat Services
Available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Justin Graves (Director): 410-328-4288
- Domonic Raimondo (Manager): 410-328-2655
- Linen Office (Administration)
- James Payne (Coordinator)
- Office: 410-328-5521
- Fax: 410-328-3945
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org