REMINDER: If a resident or fellow is graduating and coming off of UMMC payroll but are staying on as faculty or Chief, they must get a new badge. Badges are made at Security Service Center, NBE47, Monday–Friday, 6 am –6 am.
- Security ID Badges are to be worn conspicuously displayed at all times while in the Medical System buildings. Wear the badge on the upper part of your body where others can easily see it.
- Unauthorized use of Medical Center ID Security Badges may result in Corrective Action or revocation of the badge.
- The Security ID Badge may not be loaned, transferred, or used by anybody other than the person who is pictured and named on the badge.
- You are responsible for replacing your badge if it is missing or damaged.
- The replacement cost for a badge is $15, effective July 1, 2009.
- A new picture will be required for all new badges issued if the existing picture is more than three (3) years old.
- Security ID Badges are the property of the University of Maryland Medical Center and must be surrendered to the Medical Center upon termination, end of contract, or when requested by Medical Center management.