- Offer Letter
- FY22 Applicant Communication Package- includes full communication packet, contract, and questionnaire
- Resident Fellow Data File Instructions Email completed file to Maureen at email@example.com by March 29, 2021.
- Tips for Completing the Resident Fellow Term File
- FY22 Salaries and Hourly Rates
- Social Security Numbers for Noncitizens
Update from ECFMG/FAIMER on social security number issuance: Once they arrive in the United States, J-1 physicians must obtain a social security number in order to begin their training. Obtaining a social security number typically requires an in-person interview at a Social Security Administration (SSA) field office, which are temporarily closed due to COVID-19. CFMG|FAIMER reached out to the U.S. Department of State (DOS) with concern about the challenge this situation posed for J-1 physicians. Earlier this week, DOS confirmed that SSA field offices continue to accommodate "dire need" in-person appointments as necessary. DOS expressed confidence that J-1 physicians can use the dire need provision "most successfully." ECFMG|FAIMER advises that J-1 physicians pursue this option and apply for SSA appointments through dire need.
- UMMS Disability Benefits Chart
- Payroll Calendar
For your NEW trainees, please refer to the Initial Sponsorship in an ACGME-Accredited Clinical Training Program. This document outlines the entire process for initial sponsorship and can take 6 - 8 weeks once all of the documents are received.
For your RETURNING trainees, please refer to the Continuation of ECFMG Sponsorship in an ACGME-Accredited Clinical Training Program. You may submit the documents for continued sponsorship once the new contracts and salaries are posted. The process takes approximately 4-6 weeks.
I644 Form required for initial and renewal of sponsorship.