EPIC training is required for all new hire trainees. If you have a trainee that is starting off cycle, you will need to schedule their EPIC training directly with the EPIC team. Please find directions here: Scheduling EPIC Training
The spreadsheet below lists the training sessions required for all programs attending EPIC training.
- March 1, 2019: Margo will email Coordinators for preferred training dates
- March 15, 2019: Match Day!
- March 29, 2019: Training date preferences due from Coordinators to Margo
- Programs must train together as a group. This helps the trainers and trainees!
- April 1, 2019: Margo will email blank sign-up sheet for trainings to Coordinators in an excel spreadsheet form.
- April 30, 2019: Completed sign-up sheet due to Margo from Coordinators
- April 30, 2019: Coordinators will ensure that an Access Form has been submitted on behalf of each trainee. NEW ELECTRONIC PROCESS!
- May 15, 2019: Margo will email finalized schedule to all Coordinators
- Before May 30, 2019: Maureen will email her Master Spreadsheet to Lawson for new hire accounts to be created. Lawson will create new hire accounts for all trainees. Lawson creates UMMS U Learning Management System accounts for all new hires.
**As Soon as UMMS U accounts are Created: Andrea will schedule EPIC training for all new hires in UMMS U