EPIC training is required for all new hire trainees. If you have a trainee that is starting off cycle, you will need to schedule their EPIC training directly with the EPIC team. Please find directions here: Scheduling EPIC Training
The spreadsheet below lists the training sessions required for all programs attending EPIC training.
- March 1st: Margo will email Coordinators for preferred training dates
- March 15th: Match Day!
- March 29th: Training date preferences due from Coordinators to Margo
- Programs must train together as a group. This helps the trainers and trainees!
- April 1st: Margo will email blank sign-up sheet for trainings to Coordinators in an excel spreadsheet form.
- April 30th: Completed sign-up sheet due to Margo from Coordinators
- April 30th: Coordinators will ensure that an Access Form has been submitted on behalf of each trainee. NEW ELECTRONIC PROCESS!
- May 15th: Margo will email finalized schedule to all Coordinators
- Before May 30th: Maureen will email her Master Spreadsheet to Lawson for new hire accounts to be created. Lawson will create new hire accounts for all trainees. Lawson creates UMMS U Learning Management System accounts for all new hires.
**As Soon as UMMS U accounts are Created: Andrea will schedule EPIC training for all new hires in UMMS U