EPIC training is required for all new hire trainees, even if they have used EPIC in the past. A "Test Out" option will not be offered this year.
- PTM will enroll all trainees in training sessions
- Coordinators will complete the smart form sent from Clinical Informatics to determine training dates and Portfolio Training Schedule will be finalized.
- Coordinators will complete the resident enrollment form with all trainees information to have them enrolled in training
Application Access Requests:
- Application Access Requests should be submitted through the service desk portal by the coordinators two weeks before trainee's start date.
- All Trainings will be conducted virtually!
- There will no test out option.
- The instructors are our friends and colleagues!
- Arrive on time for morning and afternoon sessions.
- All sessions will begin at 8am (morning) and 1pm (afternoon)
- Please do your best to keep all of your trainees scheduled for their assigned training date.
Rebecca Drenning, MS
IT System Support Supervisor
University of Maryland Medical Center
Off Cycle Trainees
Off cycle residents and fellows will need to have their program coordinator schedule their epic training with the Epic Portfolio Management Team during the regular new hire trainings. Please email Portfoliotraining@umm.edu.
For more information, please see http://intra.umms.org/umms/departments/portfolio/portfolio-training