Your Health - Maryland Public Television
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) partners with Maryland Public Television (MPT) for a special series called "Your Health," which features UMMS specialists who share their medical expertise with viewers all across Maryland.
UMMS guests appear every other week in a special "Your Health" segment on MPT's program "Direct Connection," airing live Monday nights at 7pm.
The show takes calls from viewers, so you have the opportunity to speak directly to our experts and get your questions answered.
Your Health: Practical COVID-19 Advice, Q & A With An Expert Physician
Monday, May 10, 7 pm on Maryland Public Television
As more and more Marylanders reach full COVID-19 vaccination, and 14 months into the global pandemic, there are still questions that the public has. Greg Schrank, MD, MPH, is Associate Hospital Epidemiologist at the University of Maryland Medical Center and an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
An expert in infectious diseases and hospital epidemiology who has been working on the frontlines of COVID-19 response, on Monday night May 10, Dr. Schrank will be a guest on Maryland Public Television’s Direct Connection “Your Health” program at 7 pm discussing practical advice for COVID-19, including on topics such as travel, gathering with friends and masking.
- COVID Myths and Facts with Vinisha Amin, MD (February 8, 2021)
- Teen Mental Health and COVID-19 with Sarah Edwards, DO (January 25, 2021)
- COVID-19 Long Haulers with Andrea Levine, MD (January 11, 2021)
- COVID Vaccination Q&A with Karen Kotloff, MD (December 21, 2020)
- COVID Update with David Marcozzi, MD (December 7, 2020)
- Adults with Autism with Peter Crino, MD, PhD (November 18, 2020)
- Breast Reconstruction: What are the Options with Erin M. Rada, MD (October 5, 2020)
- Pregnancy During COVID-19 with Sarah D. Crimmins, DO (July 30, 2020)
- Healthcare Heroes with Amit Chandra, MD, and Heather Brock, RN (May 20, 2020)
- Heart Attack & COVID-19 with Mark R. Vesely, MD, and Jeremy Stephen Pollock, MD (May 19, 2020)
- Colorectal Cancer with Andrea C. Bafford. MD (March 30, 2020)
- HIV and AIDS in our Community with Sarah Schmalzle, MD (December 27, 2019)