Application Process - Neonatal-Perinatal Fellowship
Our fellowship program participates in the fall match through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Applications are accepted through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) beginning in June.
Please visit the ONTP (Organization of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Training Program Directors) website for information.
Selected applicants will be invited for interviews from July to October. Match day is in mid-November.
The following documents are required for applicants to be considered for interview:
- Completed ERAS application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation (3-4) from faculty of your current training program.
- Faculty should be well acquainted with you.
- We recommend that faculty use the referee's evaluation form
- Fellows can be sponsored under the J-1 visa program. H-1B visas are not accepted.
- Pre-employment physical is required and includes proof of vaccination
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Medical school transcript
- Complete USLME transcript and ECFMG Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA)
- Pediatric In-Training Exam scores if available
Employment Requirements- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Satisfactory completion of an ACGME-accredited pediatric residency