Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Application
For questions about the Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship, please contact Taryn Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-328-8278.
At this time, we are currently accepting non-ERAS applications for one open position for fellowship training beginning July 2018. Contact Taryn Webb at email@example.com for application instructions.
We will begin accepting applications for fellowship training beginning July 2019 in December 2017. Applications to the Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship program will be made through the AAMC Electronic Residency Application Service, ERAS.
Required application materials must be submitted through ERAS:
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (ERAS format is acceptable)
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- At least one letter should directly address your experience and skills in Clinical Cardiology at your University Training Program.
- One letter should be from the chairman or program director of your training program
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Transcript
- Additional application requirements and information (if applicable):Board Scores and Specific In-Service or In-Training exam Scores
- Certification is required via the three (3) parts of the ABIM examination. The University of Maryland Department of Medicine mandates this for all fellowship applicants.
- ECFMG Status Report
Confirmation of the intention to participate in the interview is required.
Policies and Information for applying to University of Maryland Fellowship Programs
- Fellows Application Process & Applicant Communication Package
- Information and Resources for Accepted Fellows
- International Medical Graduates
Please note that a valid Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) (www.ecfmg.org) certificate, including successful completion of USMLE Step 2 as well as eligibility for a J-1 visa, is required by matched date for all international graduates.
We do not sponsor H-1 visas.
Interview Lodging Suggestions
There are several hotels in the downtown Baltimore area, within walking distance to the medical center. UMMC does not recommend nor endorse specific lodgings, but we do suggest that you ask for any specials that they are running for interview weekends when booking.
401 West Pratt Street, Baltimore MD 21201.
301 West Lombard Street, Baltimore MD 21201.
Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
110 South Eutaw Street, Baltimore MD 21201
Days Inn Inner Harbor
100 Hopkins Place, Baltimore MD 21201
Note: Due to the large volume of applications received, we do not honor telephone requests to verify receipt of applications or letters. We encourage all applicants to ensure completion of document submission and follow up with those providing letters of recommendations.