Postmatch Processes - Residency Coordinators
Residency Coordinator Orientation Training This page contains all of the onboarding instructions and forms for the incoming residents and fellows reviewed during the annual coordinator training.
ID Badge Service (Hospital)
Security ID Badges
- Badges made at Security Service Center, NBE47
- Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
To apply for a badge, complete the appropriate Security ID Application below. A picture ID is required.
Download the form (requires UMMC INTRANET access), fill it out, and bring it to the Security Service Center, NBE47.
- Employee ID Badge (residents and fellows other than Pediatric and OB/GYN)
- Women's & Children's ID Badge (Pediatrics and OB/GYN)
You may fill out this form on-line, then click "Save As" to save it to your computer, and print a copy to bring to the Security Service Center, NBE47.
For information, call 8-1329 or e-mail Badge_Office@umm.edu.
- Security ID Badges are to be worn conspicuously displayed at all times while in the Medical System Buildings. Wear the badge on the upper part of your body where others can easily see it.
- Unauthorized use of Medical Center ID Security Badges may result in Corrective Action or revocation of the badge.
- The Security ID Badge may not be loaned, transferred, or used by anybody other than the person who is pictured and named on the badge.
- You are responsible for replacing your badge if it is missing or damaged.
- The replacement cost for a badge is $15, effective July 1, 2009.
- A new badge may be obtained without charge after two years if all prior badges have been returned or resolved.
- A new picture will be required for all new badges issued if the existing picture is more than three (3) years old.
- Security ID Badges are the property of the University of Maryland Medical Center and must be surrendered to the Medical Center upon termination, end of contract, or when requested by Medical Center management.
Program Liaisons should contact the IS&T Training and Staff Development team to schedule their residents/fellows into training class on the clinical applications used at UMMC.
Scrub Access Requests and Forms
The correct way to request scrubs for your new residents/fellows is to complete the Scrub Access Form and either bring the form to the Linen Department OR you can fax the form to 8-3945. To obtain the form click here.