House Staff Association and Lounge - Current Residents and Fellows
The UMMS House Staff Association is a voluntary association dedicated to provide the UMMS residents and fellows with representation, advocacy, and free food. The House Staff Association has a lounge that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for house staff use.
House Staff Association Lounge Amenities
Upon membership to the House Staff Association, the resident/fellow is eligible to the amenities of the House Staff Association Lounge 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Some amenities include:
- Computers with Internet Access
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Surround Sound System
- Flat Screen Television
House Staff Board Members
- President: Sarah Kleist -Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics
- Vice President of House Staff Committees: Shapir Rosenberg - Psychiatry
- Vice President of Student Representation: Alexandra Printz - Family Medicine
- Vice President of Social Events: Jacob Hamm - Radiology
House Staff Officers - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.ummshousestaffassociation.com
To become a member of the House Staff Association, simply fill out the application, will authorize the UMMS payroll to automatically deduct $2 per pay period from the paycheck and return the completed form to the Graduate Medical Education Office.