The Breast Center offers the following services:
- Digital mammography
- Diagnostic breast ultrasound
- Stereotactic biopsy
- Fine-needle aspiration
- Preoperative image-guided needle localization
- 3 Tesla and 1.5 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computerized tomography (CT)
- Clinical breast evaluation and follow-up with our experienced multidisciplinary breast evaluation and treatment team
- Second opinion consultation
- Genetic counseling
- Reconstructive surgery consultation
For more information on our comprehensive breast care services or to schedule a mammogram, please call the breast center at 410-328-3225.
FREE mammography screening for uninsured or under-insured Baltimore City residents is available through the Baltimore City Cancer Program. For more information, please call 410-328-HOPE (4673).