Outpatient Addiction Treatment Services
Clients have the opportunity to participate in:
- Outpatient Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Evening hours available for employed individuals; Tuesdays and Thursday 5pm to 7pm
- Gender specific group therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Case Management
- Diagnostic Intake Assessment
- Suboxone Treatment (participation in counseling required)
- 6 month Methadone Treatment
- Mental Health and Dual Diagnosis Services
- Relapse Prevention Education
- Access to Medical Care
- Meets the treatment requirement for Child Protective Services
Acupuncture and Relaxation:
These sessions aim to teach and provide clients with the skills to manage stress and promote self care.
Child Care is available to clients with children ages newborn to 12 years.
Marijuana Focused Groups:
These sessions are designed to focus on the needs specific to clients who identify marijuana as the primary drug of choice.
Group Therapy for Grief and Loss:
Weekly sessions which focus on providing understanding, support and skills to manage thoughts and feelings resulting from the loss of someone close.
Weekly sessions which provide support and education to women who have experienced abuse or domestic violence.
A weekly course that teaches mothers and fathers about skills such as recognizing age appropriate milestones, how to discipline and how to reward your child's behaviors.
For patient inquiries, please call 410-328-6600.