Family Waiting Area
- Your loved ones will wait for you in the Surgical Family Waiting Area.
- Please have them sign in with the Customer Service Representative at the Reception Desk.
- The Customer Service Representative will explain the waiting process and how they can assist you and your family.
- Most often, the surgeon will speak with your family after the procedure in this area.
- Please be sure to tell your family to let the waiting area staff know if they leave the area.
- We offer scheduled visiting in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit. (Two people, every two hours, fifteen minute visits).
- Please be aware that our institution most often runs at full capacity. At times, there is a delay before a bed is available within the hospital. As soon as the appropriate bed becomes available, you will be moved to your room.