Neuropathy is a broad term that refers to a problem with the nerves.
The University of Maryland Peripheral Neuropathy Center is dedicated to diagnosing and managing all types of nerve problems.
Our practice offers a variety of diagnostic and treatment programs, including:
- Nerve conduction and electromyography
- Autonomic testing
- Quantitative sensory testing
- Skin biopsies for diagnosis of neuropathy
- Nerve and muscle biopsies
- Neuromuscular ultrasound
- Infusion center managed by the Department of Neurology
Your care will be directed by one of our neuromuscular specialists, who have extensive experience with managing a broad range of neuropathy, including diabetic peripheral neuropathy and inflammatory neuropathies.