For Healthcare Professionals - Neuroscience
As an academic medical center, all University of Maryland neurologists and neurosurgeons are faculty members at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
In addition to treating patients and conducting research, we also train future neurologists and neurosurgeons.
Our residency and fellowship programs are listed below. Click on any of them for more information.
- Neurology Residency Program
- Neurosurgery Residency Program
- Neurology Fellowship Program (current clinical and research fellowships are listed below)
Other Related Training Programs
- Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Neuroradiology Fellowship Program
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency Program
Want to learn about treating neurological conditions from our experts? Visit our physician learning channel.