Call for appointment:410-328-4323 410-328-4323
Our Alzheimer's Disease and Neurodegenerative Disorders staff consists of neurologists, a neuropsychologist and nurses with experience and expertise in these disorders.
We strive to provide the best care to our patients and their loved ones as they adjust to these diagnoses.
Learn more about our specialist Paul S. Fishman, MD.
- Alzheimer's disease
- Lewy body dementia
- Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP)
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Undiagnosed dementia
- Vascular dementia
- Parkinson's disease with dementia
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Huntington's disease
- CT, MRI, SPECT
- Spinal fluid analysis
- Neuropsychological evaluations
- Caregiver education
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Services
Services to Physicians
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management