Hearing and Balance Services
Call for appointment:410-328-5947 410-328-5947
The Hearing and Balance Center at the University of Maryland Medical Center provides specialty care for patients with problems or disorders related to the ears, facial nerve and skull base. At the Center for Auditory Solutions within the Hearing and Balance Center, expert healthcare professionals dedicate themselves to helping patients manage a variety of hearing and balance related medical conditions.
Below is a list of the disorders we treat and services we offer. Click on any of the links for more information.
- Acoustic Neuroma/Vestibular Schwannoma
- Chronic Ear Infections (Otitis Media)
- Facial Nerve Disorders (Bell's Palsy and Facial Paralysis)
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Tinnitus and Hyperacusis Program
- Congenital Ear Malformations
- Dizziness and Balance Problems
- Tumors of the Ear
- Vestibular System and Vertigo