Hearing and Balance
Call for appointment:410-328-5947 410-328-5947
The Hearing and Balance Center at the University of Maryland Medical Center provides specialty care for patients with problems related to hearing loss, balance problems, tinnitus and hyperacusis.
Its team of healthcare professionals is dedicated to high quality patient care as well as advancing the understanding of hearing, and balance.
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Ear Infections
- Meniere's Disease
- More Conditions Treated and Services
- Meet Our Hearing and Balance Team
- What is an Otologist or Neurotologist?
- What is an Audiologist?
- Patient Success Story: Brandon Loftus Entered the Tinnitus and Hyperacusis Program for Help with his LDLs
- Patient Success Story: Pam Linnemann Received Treatment for Her Recurrent Tinnitus at UMMC
- From CNN: Grandmother Can Hear Again After Getting Cochlear Implant at UMMC