COVID Testing at UMMC
The Maryland Department of Health with the logistical and staff support of the Maryland National Guard is conducting COVID testing on the campus of University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) in downtown Baltimore.
This is not a UMMC operation; please do not call the hospital for information.
About Testing at This Location
- Only walk-ups are accepted; scheduled appointments are not available.
- This testing location can test children as young as 6 months old.
- The location offers PCR lab tests only. Learn more about the different types of COVID tests.
- Results for PCR tests generally take 24 to 48 hours, and patients should plan accordingly.
- Testing at the sites is free of charge.
Seven days a week, 9 am to 7 pm
The testing center is in a parking lot at the corner of Greene and Lombard Streets, diagonally across the street from the hospital. See location on Google Maps.
Safe, convenient patient parking is available at several locations near the Testing Center. For more options please see Parking at UMMC.
State health officials urge Marylanders not to visit hospital emergency rooms just to get tested. Learn more about when to go to the ER.
Stay Safe: Get Your Vaccine or Booster