Vice President of Transplant Services
RESPONSIBILITIES AT UMMC
Pat is responsible for the administrative, operational, regulatory, and fiscal oversight of all solid organ transplant programs. Working with the Transplant medical and surgical leadership and multi-disciplinary staff, and reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, Pat is responsible for ensuring high quality outcomes, regulatory compliance, operational efficiency and outstanding patient satisfaction. She works closely with the Physician Program Director to provide vision, strategic planning, business development and programmatic growth.
Pat’s clinical, operational and financial acumen are complemented by a passion for teaching, having worked with nursing students for almost two decades.
Swedish Hospital, Seattle, WA
– Administrative Director Transplant Services and the Liver Center
- University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System
– Administrative Director, Transplant Services
- Walter Payton Liver Center at the University of Illinois-Chicago
– Manager for Organ Transplant
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
– Hepatology Nurse Practitioner
– Surgical Intensive Care Unit Nurse
- BA, Richard J. Daley College
- MS, Loyola University in Chicago