- Undergraduate students with a genuine interest in cancer research, cumulative GPA >3.2, and strong letters of recommendation as reflected in their application packages are eligible.
- Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Underrepresented minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Twenty internships are awarded each summer; applications for these slots are reviewed by committee and evaluated on a competitive basis.
- Note that the NSIP is a ten-week full time commitment that is not compatible with concurrent outside employment or classes.
Subsistence Allowance and Housing