For more information call:800-515-0044 800-515-0044
Hand pain can be caused by disease or injury affecting any of the structures in the hand, including the bones, muscles, joints, tendons, blood vessels or connective tissues. Symptoms of hand pain can include:
- Burning or prickling sensations in the hand or fingers
- Decreased grip strength
Treatment for hand pain depends on the cause of the pain. And because hand pain can be a sign of infection or fracture, you should contact your medical professional about your symptoms.
Our fellowship-trained hand surgeon and on-site certified hand therapist offer specialized treatment of injuries and conditions, including:
- Amputations, crush injuries, fractures, or injuries to tendons, nerves and blood vessels
- Soft tissue defects or open wounds
- Cumulative trauma disorders including carpal tunnel syndrome or strains
- Progressive arthritis problems
For a physician referral call HealthLink at 800-515-0044.