Mental/Behavioral Health Visitor Information
For more information call:443-843-8800 443-843-8800
For more information call 443-843-8800.
- All family/visitors must abide by posted visiting hours
- Visiting times may be flexed or changed according to the unit or patients' needs
- No more than two family members/visitors may visit a patient at any time
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 7-8:30 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 2-3 pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 2-3 pm and 7-8:30 pm
Visitation takes place in the day room, not the patient's room.
Rules and Restrictions
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted to visit unless allowed by the physician
- There is no smoking on the unit. No matches, cigarettes or lighters are allowed
- Clothes brought from home should have no strings on the clothing; no hoodies or hats
- Staff members will check any packages brought from home.
- No outside food items are allowed on the unit
- The patient you are visiting or the social worker will provide you with an access code; you will be asked for the code before entering the unit