HeartAware Risk Assessment
Heart health is a bigger deal than you may know.
- The first symptom of heart disease is often a heart attack or sudden death.
- In the U.S., someone has a heart attack every 34 seconds.
- About 600,000 die of heart disease in the U.S. every year – that's 1 in every 4 deaths.
Five minutes now can make a lifetime of difference.
HeartAware is an innovative heart disease detection program that can help you identify:
- Your risk factors for developing heart disease.
- Next steps you should take based on those factors.
- Lifestyle changes that could lower your chances for heart disease.
You'll receive a personalized report that details your risk profile with steps to reduce your risk. If your chances are high for heart disease, talk to your primary care provider immediately, and ask for a referral to one of our cardiologists.