ChoiceOne partners with the University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health (UM UCH) to offer integrated, coordinated care with UM UCH providers, as well as set up referrals to in-network physicians when needed.
Urgent care treatment is available for conditions and injuries that do not need emergency department care
Learn more about whether you need emergency care, urgent care or primary care.
- ChoiceOne Urgent Care – Aberdeen
Check-in online (Aberdeen)
- ChoiceOne Urgent Care – Fallston
Check-in online (Fallston)
- ChoiceOne Urgent Care – Forest Hill
Check-in online (Forest Hill)
- Open 7 days a week from 8 am - 8 pm
- Walks-in are welcome; no appointment is needed
- Animal or insect Bite
- Flu or cold symptoms
- General wound repair
- Pink eye and other eye infections
- Sore throat
- Sports or work physicals
- Sprains or muscle injuries
- Tooth pain
- Urinary tract infection
After your visit, you may need to have follow-up care with a UM UCH primary care provider or individual specialist. A Patient Care Coordinator will work with you to schedule these appointments.