Emergency and Urgent Care
For more information call:443-643-2000 443-643-2000
UM Upper Chesapeake Health offers comprehensive 24/7 emergency services at both of our hospitals. We also provide services for children from birth to 18 at a separate Pediatric Emergency Department at UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Bel Air.
Our experienced and highly skilled team of physicians and nurses treat every patient as timely as possible in a comfortable, healing environment.
- ER At UM Harford Memorial Hospital | 443-843-5500
- ER at UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center | 443-643-2000
- Pediatric Emergency Department at UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center | 443-643-2065
Maryland Relay Service: 711
- Allergic reactions
- Babies needing immediate care
- Breathing problems
- Cuts, punctures, bites
- Child, spouse or elder abuse
- Heart attack symptoms (including chest or arm pain)
- High fevers
- Loss of consciousness or seizure
- Mental health problems, such as hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that aren't there), threat or suicide attempt, other change in mental status
- Poisoning or drug overdose
- Rape, assault or other injury sustained during a violent crime
- Severe burns
- Severe dizziness
- Stomach or chest pain
- Stroke symptoms
Think you might need Urgent Care instead?