Behavioral Health Locations and Visitor Information
For more information call:443-843-8800 443-843-8800
University of Maryland Harford Memorial Hospital (UM HMH)
501 South Union Avenue
Havre de Grace, Maryland 21078
All family/visitors are to abide by posted visiting hours.
Visiting times may be flexed or changed according to unit or patient needs.
No more than two family/visitors may visit a patient at any one time.
Visiting hours are as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday – 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays – 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Visitation takes place in the day room, not the patient's room.
Rules and Restrictions
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted to visit unless so ordered by the physician.
- There is no smoking on the unit. No matches, cigarettes or lighters are allowed.
- Clothes brought from home should have no strings on the clothing and no hoodies or hats.
- Staff members will check any packages brought from home.
- No food items from outside the unit are allowed in.
- The patient you are visiting or the social worker will provide you with an access code. You will be asked for the code before entering the unit.
An Approved National Health Service Corps Site
As a National Health Service Corps Site, we promise to:
- Serve all patients
- Offer discounted fees for patients who qualify
- Not deny services based on a person's:
- National origin
- Sexual orientation
- Inability to Pay
- Accept insurance, including:
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
This facility is a member of the National Health Service Corps: NHSC.hrsa.gov.