THE LAST DAY OF TESTING AT THIS LOCATION IS 9/30 - FOR TESTING AFTER THIS DATE PLEASE VISIT UMUCH.ORG/COVIDTESTING
UM Upper Chesapeake Health is providing mobile testing for COVID-19 by appointment only.
** TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL 443-843-8880 **
Hours of operation:
- Monday 8am - 12pm
- Wednesday 8am - 12pm
- Thursday 8am - 12pm
- Friday 8am - 12pm
Forest Hill Vehicle Emissions Inspection Site
1631 Robin Cir #3068
Forest Hill, MD 21050
Directions to VEIP
Please note that mobile testing is dependent on the availability of testing supplies.
Also note that you must meet criteria for testing in order for your doctor to order a COVID test. Here are the guidelines: www.umms.org/coronavirus/test
Mobile testing is by appointment only; absolutely no walk-ups.
Prior to a testing appointment:
- You must be screened by your primary care physician (PCP)
- If you do not have a PCP, you can be screened at a ChoiceOne Urgent Care Center in Aberdeen, Forest Hill or Fallston
- If it is determined that you should be tested for COVID-19, your PCP or health care provider will give you a lab order and call us to schedule your mobile testing
- Patients are not able to self-schedule at this time
If you have been scheduled for a mobile testing appointment:
- Please arrive at the testing location 15 minutes before your appointment time
- Please remain in your vehicle and keep your windows closed; our health care providers will ask you to roll down your window when they are ready
- Our testing team will verify your identity and confirm that you have an appointment as well as a lab order
- Please do not hand anything to the testing team
- After the testing process, you will be given information on how to isolate yourself and limit your exposure to others
- Your test results will be sent to your PCP (or ChoiceOne); we will not have access to your results; testing results generally take 3-7 days
- Test results will be reported back to your healthcare provider who ordered the test and may take several days, depending on the laboratory's capacity
If your symptoms worsen and you feel like you need immediate care, please call our Emergency Department team before coming to the hospital
Thank you for your consideration and support as we work together during this difficult time.