Make an Online Donation to the COVID-19 Response Fund
Your Health, Our Mission: Caring for Our Families Together
We continue to be grateful for the support and incredible generosity of our community. UM Upper Chesapeake Health remains committed to providing service and compassionate care to all who walk through our doors. Even as COVID-19 threatens the health of our community, our state and our nation, our team of health care providers stands at the ready to keep our patients safe and protected. Regardless of the risks to themselves, our doctors, nurses, caregivers and staff continue their vocation of caring throughout this crisis, because together, we are called to serve.
You can help support UM Upper Chesapeake Health's unique needs during this unprecedented time, ensuring that our exceptional care and service remain as constant as ever. Your contribution can be used for vital necessities such as:
- The purchase of health and medical supplies that protect patients and staff
- Food for our front line providers and 24/7 hospital team members
- Technology that enables remote health support (or telemedicine) for patients
- Equipment that helps keep patients and families connected while social distancing
- The emergent needs of hospital staff members, who sacrifice to remain here for our patients
Thank you. Together, we are delivering an exceptional care experience for every person, every encounter, every day.