UM SJMC Visiting Hours
Recommended visiting hours are from 10 am to 8:30 pm However, certain units within the medical center have specific visiting hours. Please see below.
- Visiting hours: 12 pm - 8:30 pm
Fathers of infants may visit 24 hours a day.
General psychiatry visiting hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 3 - 5 pm and 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Because of patients needs for rest and recuperation during shorter medical stays, these visiting guidelines must be followed:
- Visitors should limit their visits, so as not to tire patients.
- Visitor who have a cold, flu or feel ill should not to visit a patient.
Visitors seeing patients in Pediatrics, Labor and Delivery, Mother/Baby Unit or the Nursery must pick up badges from the information desk in the lobby. These areas have security systems, so visitors can enter and exit only with a badge.