UM SJMC Visiting Hours
Temporary Visitor Policy
Visitors: Please see our Temporary Visitor Policy before coming to our facilities. In addition to our regular visiting hours and policies, additional restrictions are in place for visitors to all patients due to the coronavirus pandemic. Thank you for helping to keep our patients safe.
- 12 pm to 8 pm
- ADA-designated patient may have a support person 24/7.
- No visitors at this time.
Because of patients' needs for rest and recuperation during shorter medical stays, these visiting guidelines must be followed:
- A visitor cannot leave the hospital and come back the same day.
- Visitors should limit the time spent at visits, so as not to tire patients.
- Visitor who have a cold, flu or feel ill should not to visit a patient.
Visitors seeing patients in Pediatrics, Labor and Delivery, Mother/Baby Unit or the Nursery must pick up badges from the information desk in the lobby. These areas have security systems, so visitors can enter and exit only with a badge.