3 West | Women's Services/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Departmental Scope of Services
3 West is a 16-bed women's health unit. All rooms are private and include personal showers. We provide patient-centered care with educational support for both the patient and their families.
Types of Patients Served
- Overflow mother/baby couplets
- High-risk antepartum women
- Medical/surgical female patients with various diagnosis
- GYN patients
Overview of Department Services
- Patient-centered care for medical/surgical patients
- Family-centered care for OB, returning postpartum, and high-risk antepartum patients
- Multidisciplinary plan of care and support services for OB patients
- Patient-centered care by R.N.s with support of C.N.A.s
- Patient care coordinator on dayshift to oversee the daily unit activities
- Nurse to patient ratio is 1 to 5 patients
3 West cares for women in all stages across their lifespan. Our goal is to provide holistic, personal care for our patients and their families.
Explore new job opportunities, submit your resume, and advance your career!