Well Woman Care
Certified Nurse Midwives (CNMs) are licensed health care practitioners educated in the two disciplines: nursing and midwifery. CNMs provide primary health care to women throughout the different phases of their lives:
- Routine annual gynecological exams
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Treatment of vaginal and urinary infections
- Assistance with family planning decisions
- Menopause counseling
- Breast exams and mammogram referrals
- Health maintenance
- Disease prevention
UM St. Joseph is pleased to offer two certified nurse-midwife groups.
- Women’s Health Associates
7300 York Road in Towson, Maryland
Open Monday through Friday. For more information or to make an appointment, please call 410-427-5470.