After Hours Injury Care
Towson Sports Medicine and Towson Orthopaedic Associates understand that sports injuries happen at all hours. That’s why After Hours Injury Care is offered Monday through Thursday, 4:30 - 7:30.
Towson Orthopaedic Associates has sports medicine specialists on site until 7:30 p.m. If you have an acute injury — adult or pediatric — that needs to be seen call 410-616-1400.
Ruxton Professional Center, Suite 100
8322 Bellona Avenue, Towson, MD 21204
Injuries seen, but not limited to:
- Shoulder injuries including rotator cuff tears, bicep tendon ruptures, clavicle fractures and AC separations.
- Hip and pelvis injuries including thigh muscle injuries, hip labral tears, and snapping hip.
- Foot and ankle Injuries including Achilles tendon tears, sprains, and fractures.
- Knee Injuries including ligament injuries (ACL and MCL), meniscal tears, and runner’s knee.
- Sports injuries including ligament and tendon tears, fractures, and dislocation.