After Hours Acute Injury Care
AFTER HOURS IS CANCELLED EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY (3/16/20) THROUGH 3/27/20.
Towson Sports Medicine and Towson Orthopaedic Associates understand that sports injuries happen at all hours. That's why After Hours Acute Injury Care is offered Monday through Thursday, 4:30-6:30 pm.
Towson Orthopaedic Associates has sports medicine specialists on site until 6:30 pm. If you have an acute injury — adult or pediatric — that needs to be seen, please call 410-616-1400.
- Towson Office
Ruxton Professional Center, Suite 100
8322 Bellona Avenue
Towson, MD 21204
Injuries seen, but not limited to:
- Shoulder injuries including rotator cuff tears, bicep tendon ruptures, clavicle fractures and AC separations.
- Hip and pelvis injuries including thigh muscle injuries, hip labral tears and snapping hip.
- Foot and ankle injuries including Achilles tendon tears, sprains and fractures.
- Knee injuries including ligament tears, (ACL and MCL), meniscal tears and runner's knee.
- Sports injuries including ligament and tendon tears, fractures and dislocation.