After Hours Acute Injury Care
Towson Sports Medicine and Towson Orthopaedic Associates understand that sports injuries happen at all hours. That’s why After Hours Acute Injury Care is offered Monday through Thursday, 4:30-7:30 pm.
Towson Orthopaedic Associates has sports medicine specialists on site until 7:30 pm. If you have an acute injury — adult or pediatric — that needs to be seen, call 410-616-1400.
- Towson Office
Ruxton Professional Center, Suite 100
8322 Bellona Avenue
Towson, MD 21204
Injuries seen, but not limited to:
- Shoulder injuries including rotator cuff tears, bicep tendon ruptures, clavicle fractures and AC separations.
- Hip and pelvis injuries including thigh muscle injuries, hip labral tears, and snapping hip.
- Foot and ankle Injuries including Achilles tendon tears, sprains, and fractures.
- Knee Injuries including ligament injuries (ACL and MCL), meniscal tears, and runner’s knee.
- Sports injuries including ligament and tendon tears, fractures, and dislocation.