New Patient Referrals:1-800-441-7562 1-800-441-7562
UM SJMC's focus on surgical oncology, gastrointestinal cancers, sarcoma and endocrine disorders is led by some of Baltimore's top cancer physicians. Their integrated and coordinated approach to powerful solutions is delivered by a multidisciplinary team of oncology experts and supported by a breadth of clinical trials.
Utilizing a approach for integrated individualized patient care plans, our experts provide:
- Immediate access to consultations and second opinions for newly diagnosed & recurrent/metastatic cancer
Prompt, comprehensive evaluation for:
- Cancers of the gastrointestinal and digestive system: Esophageal, stomach, colorectal, hepatobiliary, pancreatic, small bowel, appendix, and gastrointestinal stromal tumors
- Peritoneal surface malignancy: abdominal carcinomatosis from cancers of the appendix, colorectal, stomach, ovary and mesothelioma
- Soft tissue extremity and retroperitoneal sarcoma
- Endocrine tumors: adrenal, thyroid and parathyroid
- Access to national clinical trials
- Chemotherapy, biological therapy, immunotherapy and targeted agents for early, recurrent and advanced malignancies
- Local targeted therapy for liver tumors, including ablative techniques, chemoembolization, radioembolization, and stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT).
- Genetic counseling & molecular profiling of tumors
For more information call 800-441-7562.