UM SJMC's focus on surgical oncology, gastrointestinal cancers, sarcoma and endocrine disorders is led by some of Baltimore's top cancer physicians. Their integrated and coordinated approach to powerful solutions is delivered by a multidisciplinary team of oncology experts and supported by a breadth of clinical trials.
Utilizing a approach for integrated individualized patient care plans, our experts provide:
- Immediate access to consultations and second opinions for newly diagnosed & recurrent/metastatic cancer
Prompt, comprehensive evaluation for:
- Cancers of the gastrointestinal and digestive system: Esophageal, stomach, colorectal, hepatobiliary, pancreatic, small bowel, appendix, and gastrointestinal stromal tumors
- Peritoneal surface malignancy: abdominal carcinomatosis from cancers of the appendix, colorectal, stomach, ovary and mesothelioma
- Soft tissue extremity and retroperitoneal sarcoma
- Endocrine tumors: adrenal, thyroid and parathyroid
- Access to national clinical trials
- Chemotherapy, biological therapy, immunotherapy and targeted agents for early, recurrent and advanced malignancies
- Local targeted therapy for liver tumors, including ablative techniques, chemoembolization, radioembolization, and stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT).
- Genetic counseling & molecular profiling of tumors
For more information call 800-441-7562.