Cancer Institute Symposium
Schedule an appointment:410-337-1338 410-337-1338
Thank you to everyone who attended the 13th Annual Cancer Symposium on November 7, 2019. For your convenience, the conference presentations are accessible for a limited time below:
- Changing Landscape of Medical Oncology
- Era of Personalized Medicine using next generation sequencing
- Medical Marijuana what you should know
- Psychiatric Considerations in Cancer Care
- Role of Commensal Microdata in Carcinogenesis and Cancer Therapy
- What are your Patients Doing out There - Update on Complementary Therapies
Once your attendance has been confirmed, you will be emailed a link to obtain your CME. You must complete the evaluation to claim your CME credit. If you do not receive your CME information, or if you have any questions, please contact Gloria Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-706-3956.
Contact Hours Information
A brief online evaluation must be completed in order for you to receive your MNA Contact Hour Certificate. Attendees will also receive an email from Lead Clinical Development Specialist Angie Martin, MS, RN-BC, containing the survey link. Please contact Angie at email@example.com or 410-337-1309 with any questions.