Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
UM St. Joseph Medical Center
PLEASE READ: This registration form is designed to facilitate the scheduling of COVID-19 vaccination appointments for employees of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS). After you make your appointment, please complete the following steps:
- Obtain a MyPortfolio account, complete your check in via the portal. Read and sign the consent form in preparation for your appointment.
- If you do not have a MyPortfolio account, call 1-844-281-8667 (available 24/7) to receive an activation code to sign up for the patient portal.
- Review the fact sheet to understand what to do before your appointment and what to expect after. Please note, the vaccination team will not proceed with vaccination unless you've consulted with your physician about either of the following:
- If you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are breastfeeding, consult your physician to ensure they recommend proceeding with the vaccination.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions such as anaphylaxis or known serious allergies that require an EpiPen, consult your physician to ensure they recommend proceeding with the vaccination.
- At the time of your appointment, go to the Jordan Center Training Room on the first floor of the Jordan Center. The training room is down the hall from Employee Health. Please look for signage.
- Stay on site 15 minutes after you have been vaccinated to ensure the vaccination team can properly monitor in accordance with FDA and CDC guidance. This observation period is 30 minutes if you have a history of anaphylaxis or serious allergies that require an EpiPen. Note: The total vaccination time from arrival to departure will be approximately 45 minutes.
- You will be asked to schedule your second vaccination. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is administered in two doses, 21 days apart. It is imperative that you receive both doses. Immuno-protection is achieved two weeks after the second dose is administered.
- Please remember: Eye Protection, Surgical Mask and Short Sleeves are preferred.<
- Questions? Email SJMCCovidvaccinescheduling@umm.edu UM SJMC Colleagues
This link is intended for the original recipient only and is non-transferable. Please do not share with anyone else.