Make an Online Donation to the COVID-19 Response Fund
Together, We Are Called
We continue to be grateful for the support and incredible generosity of our community. UM St. Joseph remains committed to providing loving service and compassionate care to all who walk through our doors. Even as COVID-19 threatens the health of our community, our state and our nation, our team of health care providers stands at the ready to keep our patients safe. Our doctors, nurses, caregivers and staff continue their vocation of caring throughout this crisis. Together, we are called to serve.
You can help support UM St. Joseph's unique needs during this unprecedented time, ensuring that our exceptional care and service remain as constant as ever. Your contribution will be used to support vital needs such as:
- The purchase of health and medical supplies that protect patients and staff
- Food for our front line providers and 24/7 hospital team members
- Technology that enables remote health support (or telemedicine) for patients
- Equipment that helps keep patients and families connected while social distancing
- The emergent needs of hospital staff members, who sacrifice to remain here for our patients
Thank you for taking care of those who are taking care of our patients. Together, we are making our community healthier, safer and stronger.
We are grateful for your unwavering support as we navigate this unprecedented healthcare challenge.
If you are seeking information on the scope of the COVID-19 pandemic, including the best measures to minimize transmission of the novel coronavirus, please consult the many COVID-19 resources available at the UMMS Coronavirus Response website.