- Acetone poisoning
- Acetaminophen overdose
- Acetaminophen and codeine overdose
- Acid soldering flux poisoning
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride overdose
- Amitriptyline and perphenazine overdose
- Aminophylline overdose
- Ammonia poisoning
- Ammonium hydroxide poisoning
- Antifreeze poisoning
- Antidiarrheal drug overdose
- Anticoagulant rodenticides poisoning
- Anti-rust product poisoning
A.D.A.M., Inc. is accredited by URAC, also known as the American Accreditation HealthCare Commission (www.urac.org). URAC's accreditation program is an independent audit to verify that A.D.A.M. follows rigorous standards of quality and accountability.
subscribes to the principles of the Health on the Net Foundation (www.hon.ch)
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. © 1997- 2013 A.D.A.M., Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.