University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Dorchester
University of Maryland Medical Center at Dorchester is a community hospital that services Dorchester, Caroline and Talbot counties.
The Medical Center provides a full-array of diagnostic and therapeutic services, including lab testing, same-day surgery and rehabilitation.
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Emergency and urgent care
- Behavioral health
- Diagnostic imaging (including a full-service department for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients, cardiac ultrasound and vascular ultrasound. Scheduling for outpatient imagine services must run through Central Scheduling at 410-822-1000, ext. 2600.)
- Center for Cardio-Pulmonary Fitness and Wellness
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Rehabilitation services (including speech, occupational and physical therapy, hand therapy and swallowing therapy)