University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Dorchester
University of Maryland Medical Center at Dorchester is a community hospital that services Dorchester, Caroline and Talbot counties.
The Medical Center provides a full-array of diagnostic and therapeutic services, including lab testing, same-day surgery and rehabilitation.
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Emergency and urgent care
- Behavioral health
- Diagnostic imaging (including a full-service department for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients, cardiac ultrasound and vascular ultrasound. Scheduling for outpatient imagine services must run through Central Scheduling at 410-822-1000, ext. 2600.)
- Center for Cardio-Pulmonary Fitness and Wellness
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Rehabilitation services (including speech, occupational and physical therapy, hand therapy and swallowing therapy)
** Please note: UM Shore Medical Center at Dorchester will move to its new location at the UM Shore Medical Center at Cambridge, 715 Cambridge Marketplace Blvd., Cambridge, MD 21613. Please check back for the official move date as more details become available.**