Our Nutrition Centers are a community health service staffed by registered, licensed dietitians. The Centers offer nutritional care and counseling on a wide variety of nutrition to help you follow a healthy lifestyle and make food choices that optimize your nutritional status.
Our registered dietitians provide extensive nutrition counseling for clients with specific medical conditions, for example:
- Weight control (including behavior modification)
- Bariatric Nutrition Counseling (pre- and post-surgery)
- Diabetes management
- Dietary guidelines for preventing or managing heart disease
- Nutritional concerns of the individual with cancer
- Recommendations for dietary management in the case of kidney disease
- Nutritional needs during periods of growth and development, such as pregnancy, childhood and adolescence
- Nutritional needs of athletes
Speaking to groups and organizations is also a service offered by our registered dietitians as well at nurse educators. To request an informative presentation for your membership or employees, please contact the nearest Nutrition Center, as below.
- Nutrition Center at Easton: 410-822-1000 x5339
- Nutrition Center at Chestertown: 410-778-3300 x2297