COVID Testing at UM Shore Medical Pavilion at Easton
The Maryland Department of Health with the logistical and staff support of the Maryland National Guard is conducting COVID testing on the campus of UM Shore Medical Pavilion at Easton.
This is not a UM Shore Regional Health operation; please do not call the hospitals for information.
About Testing at this Location
- Only drive-through patients are accepted; scheduled appointments are not available.
- This testing location can test children as young as 6 months old.
- The location offers PCR lab tests only. Learn more about the different types of COVID tests.
- Results for PCR tests generally take 24 to 48 hours, and patients should plan accordingly.
- Testing at the sites is free of charge.
Seven days a week, 9 am to 3 pm
- Medical Pavilion, 490-500 Cadmus Lane, Easton, Maryland 21601
State health officials urge Marylanders not to visit hospital emergency rooms just to get tested. Learn more about when to go to the ER.
Stay Safe: Get Your Vaccine or Booster